Memory is looking for their next Account Executive!
As an Account Executive in Memory you will be responsible for winning new customers across the world!
We are looking for an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of creating and closing sales pipeline and can manage multiple stakeholders within the sales process.
You will be responsible for new logo acquisition within the SMB/Mid-Market sector, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
Along with your colleagues in the commercial team, you will play a key role in Memory’s current and future growth.
You will have the opportunity to sell cutting edge technology to a global market and be a part of an ambitious, social and driven work environment that values their employees.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Develop, create and close your own pipeline per Quarter
- Work with BDR Team to support the Discovery to Demo sales process
- Demonstrate and sell Value to multiple key stakeholders within your opportunities
- Manage and maintain momentum across all stakeholders and sales stages during complex sales cycles.
- Have a proactive, activity-focused approach to ensuring your pipeline-cover meets or exceed target on a monthly basis
- Track all opportunity, customer details and sales stages including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Hubspot or similar tools
- Partner with your CSM during pilots and then to ensure seamless onboarding & implementation, delivering rapid time-to-first value.
- Partner with Account Management for effective handover and ongoing customer revenue management.
Who are you?
- Experience selling to VP and C level executive
- 4+ years of SaaS experience in B2B sales
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistently delivered on or above target
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience needed
- You are fluent in English both written and oral
- You have a pragmatic, first-principles attitude and are excited by challenges
- A team player with a strong motivation towards working collaboratively
What does Memory offer?
- The coolest office in Oslo, Memory HQ; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks, and Europe's best coffee (yes, seriously)
- Competitive salary and stock options in a fast-growing start-up
- Norway’s best work environment
- A unique opportunity to grow your sales career in one of the most exiting start-ups in Europe!
What we value!
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
At Memory, we strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself.
We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
Have you just spent two minutes reading about a role and challenge that suits you perfectly? Great! Apply today and we'll get back to you ASAP. That's a promise!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying